- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled (290g)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (75g)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (35g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (80g)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, or milk of choice (60ml)
- 1/4 cup passionfruit pulp (60ml)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (60 ml)
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut, extra
- 1 Tbsp passionfruit pulp, extra
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Tip dry ingredients – quinoa through salt – into a large bowl. Stir to combine, then make a well in the centre.
- Combine remaining ingredients – eggs through oil – in a jug and whisk until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until fully incorporated. Divide into lined muffin tin holes
- Bake 20 – 22 minutes until a skewer inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Turn out onto rack to cool completely.