- 200 g good quality white chocolate
- 1/4 cup pure cream (60 ml)
- 1/4 cup passionfruit pulp, including seeds (3 – 4 fresh passionfruit)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- pinch sea salt
- 200 g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 100 g white chocolate, extra
- toasted flaked almonds, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Tip dry ingredients – quinoa through salt – into a large bowl. Stir to combine, then make a well in the centre.
- Combine remaining ingredients – eggs through oil – in a jug and whisk until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until fully incorporated. Divide into lined muffin tin holes
- Bake 20 – 22 minutes until a skewer inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Turn out onto rack to cool completely.