- 150g butter, room temperature, cut into cubes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- 80g fresh passionfruit pulp (approx. 2-3 passionfruit)
- ½ cup (90g) white chocolate chips
- Garnish: extra fresh passionfruit pulp
- Pre heat oven 160°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using an electric beater, beat butter, brown sugar and caster sugar together until light and pale.
- Add egg, flour and passionfruit pulp. Mix well. Stir through white chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop cookie dough onto the lined baking tray leaving space between each cookie. Press down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before carefully placing on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve drizzled with the extra passionfruit pulp if desired.
- Tip: Perfect to eat straight away. Can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days.